[Wolves] Hosting a domain yourself

stephen welch stephenwelch at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 20 00:45:18 BST 2007

Hi Phil, Mark is right all you need is webserver and just point your domain
name to your static ip address or use a service like dyndns.org or
something.  I have just TZO in the past which monitors your broadband
connection and updates your domain.tzo.co.uk address.  Small fee required.

The obvious with firewall and the server is required

Force 9 give you a static IP or use to?

I have just started to embed my video clips hosted by you tube in my
webpages - it works really well.  Convert them to mp4 to save space.

Stephen