[Wolves] Mac Mini power supply

Peter Evans zen8486 at zen.co.uk
Wed Oct 24 11:00:19 BST 2007

On Wednesday 24 October 2007 10:19:10 Re-LoaD wrote:
> what model ? there is a 85Watt and a 110Watt depending on the spec.

Don't know if it helps, but the 110W unit current being sold is labelled
as 'made specifically for you Mac Mini with Intel Core processor'.

And I found an article from Jan 2005 that says "The whole Mac Mini, brick
included, is rated at 85W".

So I'd hazard a guess it's the 85W one he wants as he says later in the thread
that it's PPC based?

BUT I can't see anywhere on the Apple site that still sells them.
--
Regards,

Pete Evans