[Wolves] Mac Mini power supply

ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Wed Oct 24 11:03:31 BST 2007

On 24/10/2007, Peter Evans <zen8486 at zen.co.uk> wrote:

Don't know if it helps, but the 110W unit current being sold is labelled
> as 'made specifically for you Mac Mini with Intel Core processor'.
>
> And I found an article from Jan 2005 that says "The whole Mac Mini, brick
> included, is rated at 85W".
>
> So I'd hazard a guess it's the 85W one he wants as he says later in the
> thread
> that it's PPC based?
>
> BUT I can't see anywhere on the Apple site that still sells them.

Aq is it this one? http://criggie.dyndns.org/ncd/explora/451psu.jpg

Would you like me to ring round some of my refurbished guys?

--
Regards

Dick Turpin
http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk

Arch Linux is an independent i686-optimized community distribution for
intermediate and advanced Linux users. Utilising a Rolling Release System
packages are regularly updated and an ISO release is just a snapshot to the
stable packages at that time. So there's no need for a fresh install the
command 'pacman –Syu' upgrades the whole system.