[Wolves] Free: 2 x Compaq Proliant dual 550MHz Xeon processor 6u servers

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 25 15:51:53 BST 2007

On Thu, 2007-10-25 at 15:18 +0100, Adam Sweet wrote:
> We're moving offices at work so we're clearing out.
> Available at the moment are 2 x 6u servers.
[snip]
> There may well be more stuff to give away but nothing
> that interesting.
>
> Takers welcome, but you might need either an estate
> car with a large boot or a small van. We're based in
> Wellington, Telford so collection would be
> appreciated. I'm not certain they'll fit in my car.

Hello Ad,

We can always get unwanted servers and desktops to community
groups and social enterprises in need.

atm I'm sorting out 3 LTSP networks for groups near me,
and a handful of servers. :-)

Cheers,

 - Richard

Richard Smedley,                                         rs at m6-it.org
Technical Director,                                     www.M6-IT.org
M6-IT CIC                                        +44 (0)779 456 07 14

Sustainable Third Sector IT solutions. PRINCE2[TM] Project Management
Web services * Back-ups * Support * Training & Certification * E-Mail

M6-IT is a Community Interest Company, limited by guarantee.
Registered in England & Wales,               Registration No: 6040154
11 St Marks Road, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY9 7DT

Northern Office:      4, Hollins Green, Bradwall, Cheshire, CW10 0LA.

Welsh office/Swyddfa Gogledd Cymru: e-mail / e-bost - cymru at m6-it.org

Southern Office: Bristol                    contact matthew at m6-it.org