[Wolves] Free: 2 x Compaq Proliant dual 550MHz Xeon processor 6u servers

Adam Sweet adam at adamsweet.org
Thu Oct 25 16:17:54 BST 2007

Kris Douglas wrote:

> On 25/10/2007, *Richard Smedley* <smedley358 at btinternet.com
> <mailto:smedley358 at btinternet.com>> wrote:
>
>     On Thu, 2007-10-25 at 15:18 +0100, Adam Sweet wrote:
>     > We're moving offices at work so we're clearing out.
>     > Available at the moment are 2 x 6u servers.
>
>     Hello Ad,
>
>     We can always get unwanted servers and desktops to community
>     groups and social enterprises in need.
>
>     atm I'm sorting out 3 LTSP networks for groups near me,
>     and a handful of servers. :-)
>
> Oh well, looks like I lost the bid.

To be honest, I normally take the first person to respond, but in this
case I'll let you decide between yourselves. If you can't I guess I'll
have to decide for you?

Are both of you able to collect from either Wellington, Shropshire or
worst case, near the intersection of the M54 and A449, just on the edge
of Wolverhampton?

Regards,

Adam Sweet

--