[Wolves] Windows Live Facebook?

ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Fri Oct 26 04:37:33 BST 2007

On 26/10/2007, Rob Parker <rfdparker2002 at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

I'm currently finding Facebook great and I've noticed it runs LAMP with
> loads of AJAX which is far better than the windoze-run myspace, but as
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7061042.stm is now true, will it be
> moved to windoze/aspx rubbish that's much slower and will suffer from
> crackers much more?

You'll love the fact that Microsoft has just purchased a chunk of FaceBook
then?

--
Regards

Dick Turpin
http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk

Arch Linux is an independent i686-optimized community distribution for
intermediate and advanced Linux users. Utilising a Rolling Release System
packages are regularly updated and an ISO release is just a snapshot to the
stable packages at that time. So there's no need for a fresh install the
command 'pacman –Syu' upgrades the whole system.