[Wolves] Free: 1 strawberry tray loading G3 Apple iMac - spare or repair

ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Tue Oct 30 14:11:23 GMT 2007

On 30/10/2007, Adam Sweet <drinky76 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Then it's yours, I'll bring it to the next meeting.

Kin El  I missed that one :: (

I may turn up too the next meet and duff you up ;-)

--
Regards

Dick Turpin
http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk

Arch Linux is an independent i686-optimized community distribution for
intermediate and advanced Linux users. Utilising a Rolling Release System
packages are regularly updated and an ISO release is just a snapshot to the
stable packages at that time. So there's no need for a fresh install the
command 'pacman –Syu' upgrades the whole system.