[Wolves] Free: 1 strawberry tray loading G3 Apple iMac - spare or repair

Chris Maggs chrismaggs at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 14:34:42 GMT 2007

I did have an OS X disk at home for my old iMac. I'm off home this
weekend (to sunny Wales!) so will dig around for it and pop it in to
the meeting next week if I find it :)

Chris

On 30/10/2007, ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin <dick_turpin at archlinux.us> wrote:
> On 30/10/2007, Adam Sweet <drinky76 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > Then it's yours, I'll bring it to the next meeting.
>
> Kin El  I missed that one :: (
>
> I may turn up too the next meet and duff you up ;-)
>
> --
> Regards
>
> Dick Turpin
> http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk
>
> Arch Linux is an independent i686-optimized community distribution for
> intermediate and advanced Linux users. Utilising a Rolling Release System
> packages are regularly updated and an ISO release is just a snapshot to the
> stable packages at that time. So there's no need for a fresh install the
> command 'pacman –Syu' upgrades the whole system.

My GNU/Linux Machines

CPU : 2.8 GHz Genuine P4
RAM : 512Mb Dual Channel DDR
OS : Fedora Core 6 Kernel 2.6.18

CPU : 733 MHz  PIII
RAM : 256Mb PC100 SD-RAM
OS : No OS yet; awaiting new HDD (Debian planned)

Sharp Zaurus SL-5500 running Zynergy ROM
266Mhz with 32mb RAM
Wireless b active

Nokia N770 Debian Linux based SmartPhone
Wireless b/g active
Holux M-1000 Bluetooth SatNav Reciever linked to phone

"Never underestimate the power of the Dynamic Duo!"