[Wolves] Creating my own Ubuntu based distro

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Tue Oct 30 19:57:24 GMT 2007

Noswaith Dda Chris,

Sut dach chi?

Ar Maw, 2007-10-30 am 15:06 +0000, ysgrifennodd David Goodwin:
> > Any pointers to websites, tutorials etc I may have missed would be
> > greatly appreciated!
>
> A Welsh Ubuntu/distro has already been done....
>
> There's also :  http://agored.com/
>
> A friend of mine used to work on Agored, and was distributing a
> Welsh-ified distribution / live cd as well (I believe). Get in touch if
> you want his contact details.

www.kyfieithu.co.uk - KDE yn Gymraeg
www.klebran.org.uk - Gwirydd gramadeg rhydd i'r Gymraeg
www.eurfa.org.uk - Geiriadur rhydd i'r Gymraeg
www.rhedadur.org.uk - Rhedeg berfau Cymraeg

Pob hwyl,

 - Richard

Richard Smedley,                                         rs at m6-it.org
Cyfarwyddwr Technegol                                   www.M6-IT.org
M6-IT Cwmni Buddiant Cymunedol                   +44 (0)779 456 07 14

Sustainable Third Sector IT solutions. PRINCE2[TM] Project Management
Web services * Back-ups * Support * Training & Certification * E-Mail

M6-IT is a Community Interest Company, limited by guarantee.
Registered in England & Wales,               Registration No: 6040154
11 St Marks Road, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY9 7DT

Northern Office:      4, Hollins Green, Bradwall, Cheshire, CW10 0LA.

Welsh office/Swyddfa Gogledd Cymru: e-mail / e-bost - cymru at m6-it.org

Southern Office: Bristol                    contact matthew at m6-it.org