[Wolves] is there any way to write to a file without chmod 777

Philip Harper ph004h7245 at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Sep 26 13:26:26 BST 2007

I think I better explain it more clearly, it's an online site editor I'm
creating, the user simply selects a page they want to edit in a list,
the page is loaded into FCKeditor, and then they just click on "Save"
and the page is saved, without them having to mess around with file
permissions or FTP!