[Wolves] is there any way to write to a file without chmod 777

Philip Harper ph004h7245 at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Sep 26 15:36:04 BST 2007

Yes, thanks Mark, that is my original idea, I was just wondering whether
there was any easier way of doing it, as it seemed a bit overkill to use
RDBMS like MySQL when a user may only have three pages and they may only
want to update their contact details!

But yes, it's the most secure way to do it, and it's the way that CMS's
allow users to edit pages easily.