[Wolves] OpenStreetMap - Reminder - South Birmingham Mapping Party - 12/13 April

Andy Robinson (blackadder) blackadderajr at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 4 19:28:46 BST 2008

Hi there,

Apologies for the cross posting. I know there are quite a number of
Wolverhampton/Birmingham LUGgers with an OpenStreetMap interest as well as
the local OSMers.

A reminder that next weekend's mapping party based out of Kings Heath is
shaping up to be a great event. We are being hosted at the Kitchen Garden
café in York Road, Kings Heath. Group meet-ups at 10:00 and 14:00 both days
(for hardened mappers there will be someone around from 9:30 on Saturday if
you want to sign up for an area and get out before the crowd)

A film is being made of the event by Tom Black, brother of Nick Black.
Should be cool :-)

You might be interested in the attached pdf, which is an 8-fold flyer that
looks great when printed off on a colour inkjet printer. Slice off the white
borders and fold and you can give the credit card sized flyer away to your
friends. No more having to explain what OSM is all about.

Hope to see loads of you there next weekend. It's going to be a blast.
If you can let us know via the wiki or an email back to me if you plan on
coming. It helps with the organisation on the day.

Cheers

Andy Robinson
0777 553 7872

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Birmingham_Mapping_Party