[Wolves] LRL USA 2008 photos

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Mon Apr 14 14:00:00 BST 2008

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 12:18:24PM +0100, ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin wrote:
> On 13/04/2008, Ron Wellsted <ron at wellsted.org.uk> wrote:
>
> I was shocked how 'thin on the ground' feedback was from LrL USA I
> stayed on IRC most of Saturday, kept searching the web, even kept the
> LugRadio (USA) website up as it advertise a Live Blog and yet not a
> fat lot :-(
>
> All I could find was this luke warm write up
> http://www.bytebot.net/blog/archives/2008/04/13/at-lugradio-live-usa-2008
>
> It must be a British thing? At LrL UK pictures are uploaded on the
> hour every hour perhaps the US is still on dial up ;-)

In future to avoid this problem, I think next year they should fly Ron
and myself out there to cover the event as official event photographers.
Then we'd be sure there were photos and writeups during and immediately
after the event available online.

Whatcha think Ron?

Mind you it could always be a conspiracy, with Aaron Bockover
confiscating all image recording to avoid anyone seeing the Gong A
Thong event :)

Barbie.
--
Cheers,