[Wolves] LRL USA 2008 photos

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Mon Apr 14 19:44:08 BST 2008

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 02:39:21PM +0100, ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin wrote:
> On 14/04/2008, Barbie <barbie at missbarbell.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > In future to avoid this problem, I think next year they should fly Ron
> >  and myself out there to cover the event as official event photographers.
> >  Then we'd be sure there were photos and writeups during and immediately
> >  after the event available online.
> >
> >  Whatcha think Ron?
>
> In that case I should go too as Marketing Director!
>
> I mean, I'd of had the local TV and Press there got some money out of
> the US tourist board and of course would have charged $5.00 "Get your
> photo taken with Jono and the Gang"

Works for me :)

Actually I wonder whether the BBC or Central would interested in doing a
piece on LRL UK? I recall someone from the BBC (I think) doing something
at a BrumCon a few years ago. With Open Source being very much a talking
point, might be worth raising Wolverhampton's profile ... it needs it
[1].

Only 3 months to go!

Barbie.

[1] flames to /dev/null ;^)