[Wolves] LRL USA 2008 photos

ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Tue Apr 15 09:13:24 BST 2008

On 14/04/2008, Ron Wellsted <ron at wellsted.org.uk> wrote:

> I am trying to drum up some interest.  I have started contacting various
>  people including the local press and the BBC.

What about Central News? They are always desperate for a story! It
always brings a smile to my face when there is a national news item
and you get "His brother's uncle once eat a burger in Willenhall". :-)

And don't forget Heart FM Ooh the variety! you never hear Bob Marley
over and over again do you? ;-)

--
Regards

Dick Turpin
http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk

Arch Linux is an independent i686-optimized community distribution for
intermediate and advanced Linux users. Utilising a Rolling Release
System packages are regularly updated and an ISO release is just a
snapshot to the stable packages at that time. So there's no need for a
fresh install the command 'pacman –Syu' upgrades the whole system.