[Wolves] LRL USA 2008 photos

chris procter chris-procter at talk21.com
Tue Apr 15 21:23:25 BST 2008

> chris procter wrote:
> > Theres also a video of us having breakfast on the
> > friday morning before going to the venue to set up
> at
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2YC_SIHuWw
> >
> > Theres loads of proper video taken by tony tiger
> and
> > some others and photos galore including aaron
> bockovar
> > (the guy who develops banshee) in a thong but
> you'll
> > have to wait until we get back and sort it all out
> :)
> >
> > Its been a mad couple of days :)
> >

> And the sound check and intro to Live and Unleashed

Not seen that one but one of the AV crew had some
software on his phone that automatically uploaded any
video he took straight to youtube so his stuff went
online very quickly!

We have video from every talk thanks to an insane guy
called tedddd, lots of "behind the scenes" footage and
interviews thanks to Tony Tiger and Laura who worked
non stop to capture everything they could. Their stuff
wont get uploaded for a week or three because they're
still in california enjoying a well earned holiday.

Lots of people were taking stills, I guess they will
leak out onto the net over the next few days and
weeks.

I've been up for more then 36 hours now so excuse me
if I dont put my stuff up tonight!

chris