[Wolves] Last nights meeting

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 13:16:19 BST 2008

--- Kris Douglas <webbox.uk at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, everybody, last nights meeting was absolutely
> brilliant, has to
> be one of the best. I'd like to thank the speakers,
> for their very
> entertaining and informative talks, and all of the
> other whitty
> comments =]

I'd also like to thank Barbie and JJ for their talks.

I hope that nobody found my constant stream of
questions obstructive during Barbie's talk. I know I
did this to Chris when he did his HA clustering talk
and possibly James on Nagios also. I wouldn't have
been able to remember my questions at the end and it
makes sense, in me at least, to cover topics while
you're on them rather than go back at the end when
stuff isn't as fresh. I appreciate that other people
might work differently.

Anyway, thanks to Barbie and JJ, I genuinely enjoyed
their talks.

Ad

--

http://blog.adamsweet.org/