[Wolves] Linux emporium, spammers!

Zeth theology at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 12:38:43 UTC 2008

2008/8/12 dick_turpin <dick_turpin at archlinux.us>:
> Hi All
>
> So while visiting LugrRadio live recently I like many others entered the
> Linux Emporium's competition to win an EeePC. I filled in my contact
> details confident that as I was clearly the best looking individual at
> the event.

Obviously you did not see me there ;)

> I was bound to win and that giving my information was
> necessary for them to email me  to come and collect .

I am not part of the Linux Emporium, but I do know them as they all
seem to be members of Birmingham LUG. I signed up for the same
competition, cannot exactly remember what it said, but there were a
few paragraphs of text on the clipboard I signed. Are you sure there
wasn't something about getting emails?