[Wolves] Cable Wireless Router recommendations

Philip Moore philip.moore at ymail.com
Tue Aug 12 17:17:14 UTC 2008

Virgin media always supply the cable modem (co-axial cable connection).  I have used (and still use) a Belkin cable wireless router (around £40) successfully but I see no reason why a Netgear wireless router should not be as good.
The Virgin technician installs the cable modem, then either connect the PC using ethernet directly to the router (I do) with the wireless connection for the laptops.
 Philip Moore