[Wolves] Tomcat and Fedora's Apache (Httpd)

dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Thu Aug 14 08:42:25 UTC 2008

Hi All

I'm fairly used to Apache but have never used Tomcat, now I've installed
all the bits like you're supposed to such as Mysql, java, ect I've
started the services, Tomcat, httpd, mysql ect what or where on earth is
the Tomcat login?

If I do http://localhost I get the Apache welcome page the same can be
said if I do http://192.xxx.xx.xx from another machine. I'm trying to
get Hipergate http://www.hipergate.org installed/running on my networked
Fedora box the install of hipergate isn't working but I suspect my
Tomcat or Java is wrong or not configured properly.

I did some googleing and thats where I came across this Tomcat Login? so
I'm thinking I need to ensure thats working and integrated properly
before retrying the install.

Any thoughts?