[Wolves] Blank screen from boot

Re-LoaD reload at brum2600.net
Sun Aug 17 12:50:36 UTC 2008

Hi All,
	ok got a good one for you..

Boot the box while attached to a crappy 15" Compaq monitor and all is
well system comes up and films can be watched.

If I then unplug the video cable and plug in my TV cable the desktop can
be viewed no problem, if I look at the screen resolution the system has
detected a Philips 29" (mine is a 32 but its working) 1024x768 @ 60Hz

When I reboot the system it boots but no video if I swap the cable back
to the 15" monitor still no video I have to reboot it to get the video
back..

Can I stop hardware probing at boot time and just go with last good config ?

I am going to speak to Philips but the TV supports 1024x768 @ 60Hz or
720p or 1080i

If I connect the system using the DVI lead I get 1080i but the whole
picture is shifted to the right about 45%

I haven't got much hair left to pull out so any help / suggestions would
be great.

Cheers

Re-LoaD