[Wolves] EeePC eat my girls iPod's

Shane Martin Coughlan shane at shaneland.co.uk
Tue Aug 26 12:26:36 UTC 2008

dick_turpin wrote:
> If there are any poddy experts out there who knows the trick of fixing
> this supposed corruption so my girls can go back to using iTunes on XP
> Pro I'm all ears.

Lock and unlock the iPod.  Hold down the centre button and the top (up)
button on the iPod until it reboots.  Now check the menus and so on
again.  The iPod should be working, though the library may still be
broken.  If it is broken, go to the Apple site, download the firmware
for the iPod (or use iPod Update) and reinstall the firmware.

Shane