[Wolves] Free: Dell laptop Pentium II 233, 64MB RAM and 4 GB HDD

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 15:25:40 UTC 2008

2008/12/19 Matthew Revell <matthew.revell at gmail.com>:
> 2008/12/17 dick_turpin <dick_turpin at archlinux.us>:
>

>>> So, if you think you can fix it and want it, let me know.
>> I'd take it off your hands but I'm banned from having anymore old kit :-(
>>
>> 2 routes you can take, rip the HD out buy a 7.5-->2.5 IDE lead (about
>> £2.00) stick that in a PC install OS then stick HDD back in lapp'y
>> Or get me the Part No: off the CDROM I may have one in my graveyard.
>
> Ooh, that's a kind offer :) The part number is, erm, I'm not sure but
> it's a Dell C-series CD-ROM module.
>
> --
> Matthew Revell
>
> www.understated.co.uk

Is this still up for grabs?  I've only just realised but I happen to
have a Dell that needs a new screen.  If it is still available could
you consider me... please :-)))  But let me know what model it is
first.  Just to see if it would work with the one I have.

Dick may or may not remember this one..