[Wolves] LugRadio Live

chris procter chris-procter at talk21.com
Tue Feb 12 11:00:19 GMT 2008

>> Chris Maggs wrote:
>> > How would I volunteer to help out with the live event?
>> > I'll still pay my ticket fee so it's not a typical Welsh way of
>> > getting out of paying!!
>> >
>> > Chris
>>
>> Watch this space.
>>
>Hell yeah ;)

Someone (probably me) will put out a call for volunteers to crew nearer the time (mainly because we're up to our ears with LRLUS at the moment) so as Ron says if your interested watch this space.

Crew get in free (even if they're welsh :) ) get a nice(?) yellow t-shirt and a promise from Jono to buy them a drink (he doesn't actually buy you one you understand, just promises he will!)

They set up, break down, run cables, video and record the talks, watch the door, run rooms (to keep things to time) and generally help out. But its a lot more fun then this makes it sound, and hopefully we get enough volunteers so nobody has to spend the entire weekend working.

chris