[Wolves] LIST

Kris Douglas webbox.uk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 17:10:32 GMT 2008

Start: 13/02/2008 - 7:30pm
End: 13/02/2008 - 11:00pm
Timezone: Etc/GMT
Meeting At: Lincoln House Community Center, Tremont Street,
Wolverhampton, WV10 0JB

Talk On Ubuntu Related Stuff including funky new features (some off
which work ChrisP  :)  ), getting involved, testing  :)

Also if anyone has ideas on where we could go for a meal that could be
good  :)

Goes
 1. Dave Morley
 2. Kris Douglas
 3. Ron Wellsted
 4. Rob Parker
 5. Chris "I'll believe it when I see it" Procter
 6. Tom Higgy
 7. Ad - will try to as I need an excuse to out of the house without the
 missus so I can get her a Valentine's day/3 year anniversary present :/
 8. Stuart Bell

Lates

No shows
 1. Alex W
 2. Rob Broadfield (not yet recovered from man flu - real shame 'cos
it looks like a good meet!)