[Wolves] EEE PC

Kris Douglas webbox.uk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 12:51:36 GMT 2008

On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 12:47 PM, John Kennedy <skebi69 at gmail.com> wrote:
> ebuyer are no longer carrying the EEE PC.
> :-(
>
> On Thursday 21 February 2008 12:41:43 Spatch wrote:
> > eBuyer were good value for white ones when I was looking a few weeks ago
> >
> > Al
>

> --
> The opinions expressed in this e-mail are mine alone and are not endorsed by
> (or agreed by) my employer, who ever that may be at the time...

It's my birthday on the 5th March, and I want an EEE, bit i have been
told that the month after the one with the larger screen may be
appearing, but i'm considering just getting a larger one, like an
8gig, with a 4gb high capacity SD card. But when do the 8gb's come out
in the uk? D'ya think i should just get a 4gb one and a 4gb SD?

--
Kris Douglas
 Softdel Limited Hosting Services
 Mail: kris at softdel.net