[Wolves] visual C++

Mark Croft croftyboy at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 29 08:03:09 GMT 2008

i not tried borland kylix on linux yet. Alway planned to have a look
at it. I did do some testing of C++ Builder when I was programmer(it
was not suitable for AutoCAD ARX MODULES in the end) , but I did
really like the IDE and the whole approach a lot cleaner object
oriented approach then VC++ v4/5 had at the time(can't comment on the
newer version with .NET features). I did see that there some
criticised of kylix on wikipedia and seems like borland has stopped
working on it.

Mark