[Wolves] MY post :(

Alex Willmer alex at moreati.org.uk
Thu Jan 3 22:48:53 GMT 2008

On Thu, January 3, 2008 8:25 pm, Dave Morley wrote:
> Alex unfortunately for me blogger seems to be messing up the xml file so
> the rss feed isn't working so my post didn't get onto Planet Wolves but
> you can view it here http://davmor2.blogspot.com/ (entitled HD Rattle
> and Hum ;) )

Ah, I did wonder how I got first dibs. Ordered a new drive today, took the
opportunity to upgrade to 250 GB. I plan either to make 2 partitions and
setup software raid for protection, or to place a blank partition either
side of root for padding.

I briefly contemplated an SSD replacement, but it turns out even the 16GB
models are silly money.

On a another note, could you add my blog to Planet Wolves please.

feed://http//www.moreati.org.uk/blog/feed/

(I'd never spotted that wordpress uses a feed:// uri schema).

Thanks, Alex