[Wolves] Podcasts?

Mark Harrison mark at yourpropertyexpert.com
Mon Jan 14 15:26:29 GMT 2008

1 off, old PC running something like Audacity (packaged but not installed by
default in Ubuntu, and I assume most other distros these days.)

1 off, microphone

1 off, headphones / speakers so you know what you've recorded :-)

1 off, "place to host the audio data".

1 off, "place to host the meta-data" (ie - the RSS feed that tells people
where to find "enclose" that is the audio file.)

For a small-scale podcast, you COULD host it on your own PC at the end of an
ADSL line (assuming that you have an ADSL provider who allows you to host
your own servers.)

M.