[Wolves] Exim - catchall email for one domain

Wayne waynelists at machx.co.uk
Thu Jan 17 13:14:27 GMT 2008

Andy Smith wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 16, 2008 at 01:51:06PM +0000, Wayne wrote:
>
>> I have a exim 4 server running the mail for a handfull of domains and
>> would like to catch ALL mail for just one of them.
>> Any idea how to do this?
>>

> Are you sure you even want to?
There below looks really usefull, I'll dig into that later.
The reason for wanting to do it is a very sneaky means of new business
acquisition (cue Peter Cannon pricking up his ears).
One of my competitors went bust in December and I noted yesterday that
their domain had already lapsed , so I grabbed it.
With luck I should get some juicy titbits from their email, but need to
grab ALL the mail till I work out what the chief email addies were.

Wayne