[Wolves] For ChrisP mainly but also anyone else with a NaviGPS/OSM interest ; )

Russ russ at phillipsuk.org
Thu Jan 17 20:56:07 GMT 2008

> From: chris procter <chris-procter at talk21.com> Subject: Re: [Wolves]
> For ChrisP mainly but also anyone else with a NaviGPS/OSM interest ;
> )
>
> Apart from that if you just want to make some tracks to upload to
> openstreetmap they're nice little devices.

I still like mine, although since I found out that my car SatNav can
also make tracks (and tends to be more accurate) I leave it less often
for tracks. I still use it for FreeThePostcode [1]

Quick note for those without a GPS: you can still help improve the state
of open GeoData in the UK, by adding postcodes with NPE Map [2], or by
using the OSM on-line editor with the Yahoo aerial imagery [3].

Russ

[1] http://www.freethepostcode.org/
[2] http://www.npemap.org.uk/
[3] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Potlatch