[Wolves] BBC iPlayer woes...

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 13:10:58 GMT 2008

On 26/01/2008, ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin <dick_turpin at archlinux.us> wrote:
> On 26/01/2008, Peter Evans <zen8486 at zen.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > It's all too easy for these things to run away, become overly personal
> > and to want to 'win' points at all costs. That we've had one person
> > decide to leave the list would seem to indicate that views are
> > polarising too much forvsome already?
>
> I came back tho :-)

I have contemplated leaving... but then I thought NO, why should I?  I
do feel that some of the remarks made have been 'personal'.  I may be
wrong but that's how 'I' feel.  I have decided to simply not add any
more fuel to the fire on the original subject - it was never my
intention to start a stupid argument anyway.  This will be my last
post pertaining to that original post of mine.