[Wolves] So how did it go last night?

Alex Willmer alex at moreati.org.uk
Thu Jan 31 18:56:13 GMT 2008

On Thu, 2008-01-31 at 11:45 +0000, David Morley wrote:
> 1 Sorry I couldn't be there I'd been looking forward to it :(

No problem, thanks to everybody that came and helped. Last night was a
good kick start, to getting this area mapped.

> 2 How did it go?

The gps data (tracklogs) got completed far quicker than I expected. Once
we've finished tracing over them, then the centre of Wolverhampton
should be more or less complete in OSM.

I've got all the tracks and I'll attempt to make a movie of them
tonight.

> 3 How was the varcity as a meeting place?

Okay, food looked nice, dunno what the price was. Drinks were a
reasonable price. Took a while to get served, but that might have been a
one off. Regulars gave us some funny looks when gadgets started
appearing.

Alex