[Wolves] LRL Greasy Spoon Suggestions

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Wed Jul 2 10:39:59 BST 2008

On Tue, Jul 01, 2008 at 09:14:38PM +0100, Andy Robinson (blackadder) wrote:
> There is a friendly burger van that I've seen at some Wolverhampton venues
> (sorry no contacts but you could try the folks at Wolverhampton Baths as
> they may know). I suspect if they were told that a couple of hundred animals
> needed egg and bacon rolls in the morning they might be interested in
> parking up right outside.

I was looking for something that was more of a sit down, all-day
breakfast.

Actually, looking at The Moon Under Water site, they appear to open at
9am. Seeing as LRL doesn't start until 11am, this might be ideal.
Especially seeing as they are across the road from my hotel, The
Britannia, and round the corner from the venue :) And open on Saturday
and Sunday.

http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/pubs/pub-details.php?PubNumber=184

Hopefully they serve breakfast that early in the morning :)

Cheers,
Barbie.
--
Birmingham Perl Mongers <http://birmingham.pm.org>