[Wolves] LRL Greasy Spoon Suggestions

Adam Sweet adam at adamsweet.org
Thu Jul 3 10:53:50 BST 2008

Barbie wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 02, 2008 at 10:12:58PM +0000, James Dalley wrote:
>> I used this place once and was very impressed, there is a couple that
>> are only a few hundred yards from the venue also.
>> Never tried them though..
>
> Any names, so I can find them on the web?
>
> Most of the people who are planning the breakfast run are coming from
> outside Wolverhampton, so it would be good to be able to give them some
> map links and directions to find these places.
>
> I was planning to post at least one recommendation, so that everyone who
> wants to start the day off with a collective breakfast can all head to
> the same place. If I know the name of one that you guys have tried and
> know will be decent, then I'll use that. However, it's always better to
> give people an exact place and directions, otherwise it'll end up with
> everyone finding a different place to meet!

http://www.wolverhamptoncityguide.co.uk/search.php

Do a search for cafes in Wolverhampton. There are a few in the city
centre though I can't tell which of them was the one I recommended. As I
don't work in Wolverhampton it's unlikely I'll be able to go find out
before this thread dies, or even before the event.

Ad