[Wolves] Programming books?

Adam Sweet adam at adamsweet.org
Mon Jul 7 17:37:59 BST 2008

Jayne Heger wrote:

> My god! - I remember the ZX81 like it was yesterday :-)
> I remember playing pong and that was about the only thing I could do on
> it before it ran out of its enormous 1k of memory! :-)
> hehe
> Great stuff!

I astill have my ZX81 and manual in my parents attic, though the power
supply connector went dodgy long ago. It still turned on though last
time I tried, it was just a case of how long you could keep the power
connector in an artificially elevated position before it moved and
turned off. I might see if a bit of soldering can save the day or
whether there is a greater problem.

Ad