[Wolves] LRL Greasy Spoon Suggestions

Adam Sweet adam at adamsweet.org
Wed Jul 9 09:31:13 BST 2008

Adam Sweet wrote:
> Barbie wrote:
>> On Wed, Jul 02, 2008 at 10:12:58PM +0000, James Dalley wrote:
>>> I used this place once and was very impressed, there is a couple that
>>> are only a few hundred yards from the venue also.
>>> Never tried them though..
>> Any names, so I can find them on the web?
>>
>> Most of the people who are planning the breakfast run are coming from
>> outside Wolverhampton, so it would be good to be able to give them some
>> map links and directions to find these places.
>>
>> I was planning to post at least one recommendation, so that everyone who
>> wants to start the day off with a collective breakfast can all head to
>> the same place. If I know the name of one that you guys have tried and
>> know will be decent, then I'll use that. However, it's always better to
>> give people an exact place and directions, otherwise it'll end up with
>> everyone finding a different place to meet!
>
> http://www.wolverhamptoncityguide.co.uk/search.php
>
> Do a search for cafes in Wolverhampton. There are a few in the city
> centre though I can't tell which of them was the one I recommended. As I
> don't work in Wolverhampton it's unlikely I'll be able to go find out
> before this thread dies, or even before the event.

Ha. I went into town on Sunday and managed to find out what it's called,
though I didn't find it's opening times:

Top Nosh
5 Hampton Walk,
Queen Square,
Wolverhampton,
West Midlands,
WV1 1TQ.
Tel: 01902 426298

Breakfast is served all day, though they were closed when I went, which
was around 3pm on Sunday afternoon, so it's possible that they don't
open on Sundays. Perhaps if you can get them a number of people wanting
breakfast they might consider opening up especially.

Regards,

Adam Sweet

- --

http://blog.adamsweet.org/