[Wolves] LRL Greasy Spoon Suggestions

dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Wed Jul 9 14:02:37 BST 2008

David Goodwin wrote:
> I trust you to sell real veal in your baggette - or "Meat" in your
> breakfast. Anyone else might have thought you're trying to pull a fast one.

Oh its meat all right, mechanically recovered apparently. I got a good
deal bumped into one of those Environmental Health blokes, for some
reason he wouldn't let me look in the garden shed where he runs his
business from but it looks pink and fleshy although I thought it strange
that he has to use code words for the portions.

I bought half a kilo of  'Tabby' which apparently is Veal and half a
Kilo of 'Staffy' which he said was "Meat, you know like you see on the
menu in Indian Restaurants".
> Presumably you require payment in advance, and collection would be from
> the street outside the Lighthouse? :->

Blimey you know me so well! Yes like the Columbian Cartel I will require
cash, no cards or chq's, with photos of all individuals and their
family. Please note photo's will be used to exact further reimbursement
at a letter date.

As Wolverhampton is an Urban development site I've secure some urchins
from the workhouse who will be happy to deliver, please don't feed them
it makes them excitable, there is a very small and reasonable delivery
charge of £182.50