[Wolves] Weekend pics!

Zeth theology at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 15:08:15 BST 2008

2008/7/21 dick_turpin <dick_turpin at archlinux.us>:
> the podcast can be equated to four layabouts down the pub talking about
> Linux, now and again people from the community come up and join them at the
> table and 'chew the cud' and of course out of that comes some little nuggets
> that are beneficial.

Well maybe for you, I think everyone has their own way to interpret
"a relaxed, humorous look at Linux and open source." Personally I just
had fun meeting new people and having a drink with them and chatting
about open source, life, the universe and everything; the presence of
the "four layabouts" for me was somewhat incidental (no offence to
anyone).

Perhaps my point can be better expressed by saying the following
description works as an event even without the podcast or
personalities:

"an event that has developed a strong reputation for providing a range
of topics about free software, Open Source, digital rights, technology
and more, a compelling list of speakers, exhibitors and birds of a
feather sessions, and wrapping it all in a unique, fun, loose, social
and inclusive event"