[Wolves] Do I hate Linux?

dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Sun Jun 15 06:45:52 BST 2008

Hi All

I stumbled across this *persons* blog yesterday, many of you may well
have known about them for 300 years prior to my finding them but I've
only just come across them.
Now before reading this individuals blog I suggest you;

*Clear your brain of all your Linux loyalties and read it with an open mind*

The blog goes by the name of Linux Hater:
http://linuxhaters.blogspot.com I've read all 27 posts, twice now, and
have to say that a lot of what they say is, well, true! The only
difference for me personally is I don't hate them for what they are
saying in fact I found it refreshing that someone was 'Telling like it
is' without worrying if they was going to be ostrasised from the community.

I cant make up my mind if they are a Windows user or not after all the
writer appears to know a heck of a lot about Linux I cant even determine
if they are Male or Female (Although their frequent references to their
genitalia probably gives it away).

I like Linux and thats about as far as it goes, I *Love my wife,
children and family* so I don't get all worked up when someone says
"Archlinux is shit" thing is I personally don't see the blog as bad
thing for Linux rather the opposite actually if just one of their posts
gets a developer or distribution sit up and say "Hey maybe this guy has
a point" Linux Hater will become the greatest Linux Advocate ever!

Linux Hater: Keep up the good work if there weren't the problems you'd
have nothing to rant about.

P.S. I shall be reproducing this post on my blog (Minus this P.S. of course)