[Wolves] Do I hate Linux?

Wayne waynelists at machx.co.uk
Sun Jun 15 13:58:11 BST 2008

dick_turpin wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I stumbled across this *persons* blog yesterday, many of you may well
> have known about them for 300 years prior to my finding them but I've
> only just come across them.
> Now before reading this individuals blog I suggest you;
>
> *Clear your brain of all your Linux loyalties and read it with an open
> mind*

I read it with a completely unbiased mind - I only use Linux on one
server on the moment - and feel that the writer has been 'shafted up the
arse'
(to use his own type of language) by some event in his Linux life. I'd
suspect he has been rejected for umpteen Linux administrator jobs, or they
won't let him have a place on that PHP course in birmingham! Very bitter
and twisted over a seemingly innoucuos subject.