[Wolves] Firefox 3 not supporting GoogleSync

dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Wed Jun 18 10:20:43 BST 2008

Hi All

In line with the dictum of any good Manager you should always start with
two bits of 'good news' to every one piece of 'bad news' so here goes.

1. Firefox 3 was on the BBC news this morning, fair play I cant remember
IE 7 being on the news but perhaps it was?
2. Firefox 3 looks very nice (I've only had it installed on my
PortableApps for about 5 minutes)

Now the bad

3. Firfox 3 does not support the current version of GoogleSync and
possibly hundreds of add-ons :-(

I need the Sync I've grown to depend on it, hurry up Google.