[Wolves] Digital camera for a disabled user?

Andrew Lewis andrew at monkeysailor.co.uk
Sun Mar 9 14:28:23 GMT 2008

Kevanf1 wrote:
> So, does anybody have any recommendations for a good, compact (I use
> the term solely as opposed to a DSLR), digital camera with easy to use
> controls?
Lumicron 521Z3 is ok (I have one) and is cheap at less than £50. The
LDC4028 looks ok too but I haven't tried it. Some of the earlier finepix
cameras are also nice, with the finepix s5600 sticking out in my mind (I
also had one of these). The S5600 looks like a DSLR, but comes without
the high price tag - you can pick them up for about £130 these days.

spline