[Wolves] LRL 08 AV CREW

Dave Morley davmor2 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 15:20:32 GMT 2008

Ron wrote this lovely message to pass on to the LugMasters list so we
are posting it here too enjoy and sign up if you haven't already, go on
you know you want to.

Are you interested in being a member of the crew for LugRadio Live UK
2008?

The event will take place on Saturday, 19th July and Sunday 20th July at
the Student Union, Wolverhampton University, Wulfruna Street
<http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=52.587917&lon=-2.127747&zoom=18&layers=B0FT>
There will be the usual Friday evening get together at the Hogshead on
the evening beforehand.

You will get the chance to obtain a rare, limited edition
T-shirt, free admission, the adulation of your peers and the gratitude
of the four large gents.

The main LRL 2008 UK website is at http://lugradio.org/live/UK2008/

At present, we are mainly looking for people for the AV crew, so if you
can handle a video camera or can operate a sound system, we want to hear
from you.

To be a member of the AV crew please pass your details to Tony Whitmore
<tony at tonywhitmore.co.uk>, Dave Morely <davmor2 at gmail.com>, Ron Wellsted
<ron at wellsted.org.uk> or Chris Procter <chris-procter at talk21.com> if you
wish to play a very important part in this prestigious event.

Thanks,

--
Seek That Thy Might Know