[Wolves] smb share on Ubuntu 8.04

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Fri May 2 14:57:42 BST 2008

2008/5/2 baza <baza41 at gmail.com>:

>  Yeah, I found that too. Mine was a clean install on my 'always on' box
> which also serves as my web/file/mail server. For a LTS release I'm not that
> impressed with it, I find it hard to believe these problems weren't spotted
> before now.

My thoughts entirely.  I believe the situation is the same whether you
run Kubuntu or Ubuntu so it's not desktop related.  One other major
annoyance for me is the fact that I ended up with Firefox 3 beta 5.
What is all that about on a LTS release?  Surely, there shouldn't be
beta stuff installed?  After all, I haven't got KDE 4 so why dump FF3
on me.  It's more an annoyance than anything as some of my add ons
simply don't work with the FF3.