[Wolves] Asus Eee PC 900 (Linux) - White (in Stock)

ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Tue May 13 09:06:47 BST 2008

2008/5/13 Alex Willmer <alex at moreati.org.uk>:

> Where? Because I'd be amazed to see a laptop with 'reasonable' specs at
> that price with a legal copy of Vista. Alex.

Yeah, I'd like to know too

What size HDD, Screen, CPU?

Do they have USB, NIC and or WIFI?

Are they new or second user/refurb?

So I take it these units are £171.21 Ex VAT does the outlet charge
Delivery? What warranty is on them?

As Alex says are they legitimate? If they are and the specs are
reasonable I can knock them out all day every day for £250.00 each
plus VAT no problem

dick_turpin awaits the response so he can make a killing

--
Regards

Dick Turpin
http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk

Arch Linux is an independent i686-optimized community distribution for
intermediate and advanced Linux users. Utilising a Rolling Release
System packages are regularly updated and an ISO release is just a
snapshot to the stable packages at that time. So there's no need for a
fresh install the command 'pacman –Syu' upgrades the whole system.