[Wolves] Asus Eee PC 900 (Linux) - White (in Stock)

Stephen Welch bigfishinnet at googlemail.com
Tue May 13 09:48:24 BST 2008

Hi

2008/5/13 ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin <dick_turpin at archlinux.us>:

> 2008/5/13 Alex Willmer <alex at moreati.org.uk>:
>
> > Where? Because I'd be amazed to see a laptop with 'reasonable' specs at
> > that price with a legal copy of Vista. Alex.
>
> Yeah, I'd like to know too
>
> What size HDD, Screen, CPU?
>
> Do they have USB, NIC and or WIFI?
>
> Are they new or second user/refurb?
>
> So I take it these units are £171.21 Ex VAT does the outlet charge
> Delivery? What warranty is on them?
>
> As Alex says are they legitimate? If they are and the specs are
> reasonable I can knock them out all day every day for £250.00 each
> plus VAT no problem
>
> dick_turpin awaits the response so he can make a killing

http://www.euro.dell.com/content/products/features.aspx/4x_vostro_1000?c=uk&cs=ukbsdt1&l=en&s=bsd

Of course you need to add DELL delivery charge onto that but Fergus did not
clarify that in his post and of course delivery charges would be likely
where ever you go.

So there you go DELL VOSTRO laptop for under £200 inc Vista, spec is
reasonable for the price.

Stephen
--
Stephen Welch | Invictus Technology