[Wolves] Asus Eee PC 900 (Linux) - White (in Stock)

ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Tue May 13 11:38:33 BST 2008

2008/5/13 Alex Willmer <alex at moreati.org.uk>:

> I make that £258.57 with an AMD Sempron, 1 GB memory, 80 GB disk,
> wireless, 15.4" WXGA screen & Vista Home Basic - inc delivery and VAT.
> So a bit more than the quoted £200, but I'm still impressed. Alex.

Aha The infamous Dell Aye?

Now speaking as a Dell partner I have to say they are Crap, really
crap when it comes to those lovely offers either by email, adverts or
on the impossible to navigate web site.

If I had 2 pence for every mail I get from them (And I get 15 odd a
day!) that offer something at one price then on trying to buy the
frigging thing it turns out more I would be a millionaire!

--
Regards

Dick Turpin
http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk

Arch Linux is an independent i686-optimized community distribution.
Utilising a Rolling Release System. So there's no need for a fresh
install!