[Wolves] Another 9/10" inch Laptop

ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Sun May 25 08:48:39 BST 2008

Hi All

Seeing as everyone is interested in the current flurry of smaller
display Laptops here is the latest offering.

MSI Wind
(Around £200-£300 mark depending on spec required) Available around June 2008
8.9" or 10" wide LCD display, 2.5 inch standard 80GB hard drive,
Bluetooth 2.0 and a 1.3 Mega Pixel webcam, Linux or Windows XP.

http://msicomputer.co.uk/index.php?func=newsdesc&news_no=552

I'm considering starting a list of models available on my website if
anyone knows of any more feel free to mail me on any of my email
accounts so I can add them, heres what I know of so far;

EeePC
Elonex ONE
The HP one? (Need to check my Archives)
MSI Wind

--
Regards

Dick Turpin
http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk

Arch Linux is an independent i686-optimized community distribution.
Utilising a Rolling Release System. So there's no need for a fresh
install!