[Wolves] Eric S. Raymond a Neo-Pagan?

James Dalley j.dalley at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Oct 1 23:44:51 UTC 2008

> Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 22:56:22 +0100
> From: ph004h7245 at blueyonder.co.uk
> To: wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
> Subject: [Wolves] Eric S. Raymond a Neo-Pagan?
>
> I was reading the other day that Eric S Raymond is a Neo-Pagan, and
> actually also had his own wiccan coven at one point, which I found quite
> interesting!

I recall reading a reference to that in a book once, Glyn Moodys' Rebel Code if memory serves
me well. Which it probably doesn't. :)
It's worth a read anyway, allthough it was written late last century, I think, so a lot is outdated
 with regards to what the state of play is and the emergence of an extra strong community.
Ohh, and the twist at teh end is their all vampires, or is that their LFS users or GEntoo or BSD,
i forget anyway.. :)

Jay